Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 26, 2010




Kaitlyn graduated from Kindergarten. What an awesome start to our summer. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. First grade seems so old and she will go to school all day. I have to soak up every bit of time I can this summer. She is very excited and loved her special day. The songs they sang were adorable. After school we had a party in a nearby park for the class and let them play and snack for a couple of hours. We had a good turn out for that and the kids had endless energy. We are very proud of our little girl.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love the video! its so cute, and so funny it would be about a chicken! ha ha ha!
so hard to think of her being in first grade....where does the time fly?

an encourager said...

Your blog has me smiling like a happy Disney character (and I love them all!). I can't remember who I hopped over from, but it was some cute blog, I am certain! :)