Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 7, 2010





What a perfect day to play rookie from school and go to the beach. Yesterday at the gym I thought about taking the kids to see the tide pools and so today we had a girls day out. We invited Nana to join us on our little adventure. We saw all sorts of sea creatures and Kaitlyn even caught these tiny little fish. I have to give her credit, that was pretty cool. And Maddie thought the little pools of water on the beach were her own private bath tubs. My mom and I just cringed when we watched her lower her whole body into one and try to float there. The girls tried their hardest to pull mommy into the water and I tried my hardest to escape. Kaitlyn asked me tonight if next time I could be a bit lighter and I told her no chance. God blessed us with amazing warmth and beauty today and my girls blessed me with laughter.

1 comment:

Dawn N. said...

looks like a really fun day!!!